Sunday 11 October 2009

DC

I was recently the recipient of some great feedback from the acclaimed American novelist, playwright, poet and all-round groovy character Dennis Cooper. I often post comments on his excellent blog, and this is his response to the recent photos of the project:

** _Black_Acrylic, Hey, man. The photos are good enough to get a real sense of the work, and they/it looks really good. The range of what people did is really interesting too, and the approaches all seem pretty successful, no? Yours is wonderful, of course, and I also really like the look of the ones by Sharma and Harris and, naturally, the Halloween-inflected Cheryl X piece, but they all look real good. Let me ... Everyone, _Black_Acrylic aka Ben Robinson has been letting us here share in the makings of a project called Nine Trades, and the finished works can now be seen. Here's Ben: 'The Nine Trades work has been installed, and I got a got a few not-that-good photos. I need to take some more, but this should give an idea of it: LINK.' Thanks a lot, man, and great work! **

Dennis Cooper Wikipedia page: LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment